New can's with other goodies make a HUGE difference !!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No One

Reaction score
Ive kinda debated about posting this not thinking it was really that important but its so good I must post...... (this post topic has been searched on or about 63,687,861,995,738,332 web sites.... There has never been any topic that has ever even used the words I speak in front of you today. No one has even ever used the word like performance, stock, or how much they liked it... Because this has been searched all over the universe this topic is safe to be used in the virgin web posting space of the FJR forum... I have the government's guarantee...Thank you)

You can see at the bottom of this post what I have added to the bike so far. PC III, air box mod.... Ive ridin the bike for 3250 with the two mods.... Then I just got my slip ons and took her out for about three hundred miles..... what a HUGE difference the cans make.... I'm so VERY happy with the set up... I have read many times people saying that the PC III make there bike a "new bike" or a "whole different bike",,, for me and my bike it really made me feel this way after the two mods and THEN slipping on the two new cans..... WOW.... LOVE IT !!!

Now I can say.... These thee things has made my bike "whole different bike"....... LOL Really, really like the difference.... wow, what a difference!

Ive never seen or read anything about this, did everyone know there are more media material or catalytic converter type material in the stock cans as well as the headers ? I didn't know this until I looked down in them once they where off..... Peace out my brotha's and sista's !

The subject of this thread is _grossly_ misleading. <_<
Not those can's...... Im still talking Motorcycle stuff...... LOL If you have pictures of both, please post...

So? What kind of cans did you put on?
JW

remus... but I don't really think the brand made the difference..... 'most' of the cans are about the same... but for me (again) wow, that really was the last piece for my bike, as far as the power goes:) :)

Latest posts