New Clearwater Lights Product

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacramentoMike

Not Safe For Work
Reaction score
I talked to Glenn at Clearwater today (he's currently running another special buy on his caliper lights for FJR Forum members linked here.

Now, at someone else's suggestion, he's adapted his "Glenda" model caliper lights into a red, rear-facing brake/running light that will be the brightest tail/brake light out there. One MAJOR advantage to the rider is that the adjustability of the light level allows for a "Fog Light" setting in the running light mode, and if you have fog like we do here in the Central Valley of CA, you know how nice that will be. Or if you ever ride in the rain.

Anyway, Glenn will be sharing a booth at the Cycle World International Motorcycle Show all this weekend--Friday through Sunday--with the guys from Pashnit Motorcycle Tours. I can't wait to see these new lights.

By the way, the guys there started naming their products using the convention of using their own names and feminizing them, thus the first one was called the "Glenda," the "Krista" is in development (for Chris), and so on, all after the other guys in the shop, but now he's run out of employees, or something. So at my suggestion, I want to modestly announce the name he's agreed to for these hot new taillights: The "Michelle." :lol:

Thank god it's NOT friday!

Last edited by a moderator:
Any word on when he will be coming out with the larger lights? Am more concerned about getting a light that will allow me to see, rather than worrying about being seen. It gets too dark here in the PNW winter months, and a bright, powerful, LED light would be welcome.