New Corbin on '07

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2007 FJR

Reaction score
Went up the road to Corbin in Hollister, CA and had them redo my Corbin seat cover. I did not like the material that I picked out on the web site so with no questions asked they re covered the seats and back rest with new leather. This is an awesome place to visit and was only a 2 hour ride from Fresno. I was on my way by 10 am and on the way back I took hwy 33 through Dos Palos and Firebaugh. I got her up to 155 which is as fast as I have ever been on or in any vehicle. (It has a little more, but that satisfied me) All I can say is this machine is amazing! The seat is great too.
IMG_1097.jpg
IMG_1096.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great. Anything above 155 takes a long time and a LOT of open road. On my 04 155 indicated was 151 on my GPS, fairly accurate for a bike I'd say! I've had it up to 165 indicated but no GPS back then. That was a long, deserted road in north Texas.

That is an SW Motech rack without the case specific adapter plate attached. Nice seat by the way!