New Custom Seat from Sellerie Europeenne

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pierre

Reaction score
Got my new seat today :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

What a difference !!!

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

More confortable that's for sure !

My wife is happy, she could SEE ( seat is about 4 inches taller for the pillion ) !

Nice one Pierre! Is it an English website, or one of them funny language sites? Might be interested in one meself....

The guy is close to Montreal, he speak english.

the web site is:

Linky

The site is only in French, I could help you if you have questions, he could do any pattern that you want, logo, etc.

I am not affiliated with him.

Interesting alternative...

And now that you have that pretty rear seat, you aren't going to want to take it off anymore, so you should just sell that smuggler to me. I'll give you $50 to take it off your hands... :unsure:

What a difference !!!

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

My wife is happy, she could SEE ( seat is about 4 inches taller for the pillion ) !
Please send me European URL for the seat, thanks

Alfred

Wow. That's a unique approach.

Is it rider's seat lower than stock? Does it put you closer to the tank? With a 34" inseam, I'm thinking this may be the wrong way for me to go, but I really like the way it looks. Very slick. :thumbsup:

Interesting alternative...
And now that you have that pretty rear seat, you aren't going to want to take it off anymore, so you should just sell that smuggler to me. I'll give you $50 to take it off your hands... :unsure:

I will think about it <_<

I will paint the Smuggler to fit the front seat :rolleyes: ( pictures to follow )

What a difference !!!

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

Please send me European URL for the seat, thanks

Alfred

The guy come from France, but he has his shop north on Montreal, Quebec.

Have the link in my first post.

Wow. That's a unique approach.
Is it rider's seat lower than stock? Does it put you closer to the tank? With a 34" inseam, I'm thinking this may be the wrong way for me to go, but I really like the way it looks. Very slick. :thumbsup:

The rider seat is 1'' taller than stock, more conformtable that way. I am closer to the tank because I am 34'' inseam too. and I ask him to do a stopper in the front of both passenger and driver seat, so when I stopped I am not push in the front anymore.

The guy could do almost anything, if you go on his website, he his doing T-Rex, Helicopter, cars, etc...

Both seats cost me $ 980.00 Cnd dollar, so that's about $ 10.00 US ;) , But I have extras, $ 100.00 for the leather grey stripe at the bottom of both seats to match the grey on the bie. $ 50.00 extra also for the FJR logo, $ 100.00 extra for the carbon fiber leather pattern. Basic seat start at $ 350.00 Cnd, $ 700 for both

Latest posts