New exhaust coming to the market.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt101

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just thought I'd let you know about a new exhaust coming soon.

My bike is currently in Fuel Exhausts in Kendal. They are using it for the template for a new system. I am having ovals fitted but they will measure for rounds too. I assume all finishes will be available. I have no links to the company but having seen the care taken to produce these I thought it was deserving of a mention. Link is below and pics as soon as it is fitted.

https://www.fuelexhausts.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys
Just thought I'd let you know about a new exhaust coming soon.

My bike is currently in Fuel Exhausts in Kendal. They are using it for the template for a new system. I am having ovals fitted but they will measure for rounds too. I assume all finishes will be available. I have no links to the company but having seen the care taken to produce these I thought it was deserving of a mention. Link is below and pics as soon as it is fitted.

https://www.fuelexhausts.com
Let me know when I can get a set and I will buy them. Just let me know and see if any pricing for Forum Members are going to be available.

They are Kamal. I watched mine from start to finish in production. The guy who does the work is a perfectionist and takes great pride in the job.

Top quality materials too. No cutting corners with these guys.

LAF I had a word with Louise at Fuel and she said she would be more than happy to offer a discount for members but you need someone from the site (admin or moderator preferably) to contact her and she will sort a code etc out for you all.

fjrfuelexhaust_zps1382d143.jpg

MyPannierOn_zps2517bbbc.jpg

fjrfuelexhaust1_zps5c33075b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have sent an inquiry as to price in the brushed stainless. We will see. I asked them for the longest they made which I ASS U ME you also have the longest? I want the sound as far behind me as I can get it.

Maybe my buddy will get these Two Brothers after all? He has been after me for awhile and since I got beat out of a set in the for sail here there still may be hope.

So I received this answer from Fuel:

Hi Lee

Thanks for the enquiry.

The FJR1300 exhausts should be available in the next 2 weeks, we are waiting for the laser cut brackets for the centre stand to be delivered but I only ordered today so it will be 10 days at least before we have them.

The race style cans do NOT have removable baffles fitted. You are best opting for the UK road legal ones and they are supplied with the removable baffles fitted. The longest cans we make are MAX cans at 450mm sleeve length. This is what Matt just had fitted to his FJR1300 last week.

The prices will be the same as the Yamaha Bulldog for your reference, however as you are outside the EU, you will not have to pay UK VAT. If you register on our website, the prices should amend to show you the pre-VAT price. Delivery to the USA is £50 GBP.

I have been emailed by one of the forum administrators and will be sorting a discount code with them so keep an eye on the forum site!

Hope to have them online by the end of the week but start despatching week commencing Monday 20th May at the latest.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards

Louise Turner

Fuel Exhausts Ltd

Ugh. Why can't there be exhausts made that don't have a band around them, or springs? Yamaha can do it on the stockers, why can't anyone else?

No I was just asking why the springs brother you.

Have over 130,000 on my Remus's [bought at WFO in Park City]. 3rd FJR the pipes have been on and still love'em.

Sorry, way off of topic. Matt101, those pipes look great.

I just think bands and springs make aftermarket cans look like cheap add-ons. If Yamaha can make them without that stuff, why not the aftermarket folks?

Latest posts