New N/Line FJR Dash

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cateye77

Reaction score
Help! So Cal Gen 2 owners.

I need to borrow an FJR (Gen 2) for a couple of days or at least be able to come by my shop in San Bernardino. It will take several trips if you can't leave bike.

Would prefer a bike that doesn't have a dash on it yet. (Saves time, don't have to remove Farkles or old dash.) If I use Turbo Dave's bike it would take several days to get to the dash platform

To show my gratitude for your troubles your will receive the latest and greatest accessory dash.

Please reply if you can help

Thank you for your help.

Cateye77

N/Line Accessories

Help! So Cal Gen 2 owners.I need to borrow an FJR (Gen 2) for a couple of days or at least be able to come by my shop in San Bernardino. It will take several trips if you can't leave bike.

Would prefer a bike that doesn't have a dash on it yet. (Saves time, don't have to remove Farkles or old dash.) If I use Turbo Dave's bike it would take several days to get to the dash platform

To show my gratitude for your troubles your will receive the latest and greatest accessory dash.

Thank you for your help.

Cateye77

N/Line Accessories
Is this for development of a new dash to replace the GenII version you already sell?

Yes I am making some changes to the Gen II. Hopefully we will be successful in making it an even better product. Hopefully hand guards will be an option with this model

Help! So Cal Gen 2 owners.I need to borrow an FJR (Gen 2) for a couple of days or at least be able to come by my shop in San Bernardino. It will take several trips if you can't leave bike.

Thank you for your help.

Cateye77

N/Line Accessories
Is this for development of a new dash to replace the GenII version you already sell?