New Sargent Seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I love the Sargent seat!

I rode it 300 miles backroads including north GA mtns up 28 to Deals Gap and it really made the trip comfortable. I'll be riding back to Bryson City, NC today from work in Toccoa up 28 and may ride the Gap again. It should be another 300 miles today and by the time I back home to GA Tue it should be ~1000 miles since Sat.

The extra width/support/comfort is what I expected and experienced in the past with Sargent.

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you find the seat material to be in terms of being slippery or grippy? How would you compare it to the stock seat material?

Thanks,

Dan

How do you find the seat material to be in terms of being slippery or grippy? How would you compare it to the stock seat material?
Thanks,

Dan
Mine has the Carbon insert and is not slippery. I've only tried it with my Olympia Phantom suit which as 2000 denier Cordura on the seat.

Thanks,

Dan

The seat feels about right, not slippery and not sticky when wearing either my BMW summer pants or Cortech cold weather/over pants.

Steve