New seat company ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoham

Reaction score
I want to know if anyone has used this company to re-do their FJR seat? They are located in Tucson Az. They talk a good story. Thanks

I want to know if anyone has used this company to re-do their FJR seat? They are located in Tucson Az. They talk a good story. Thanks
Never used or delt with this company. If you search out the this and the major makers on say Google you can get many opinions about their products and service. The Meyer's brothers, Russell, Sargent, Corbin etc. are all good products as well. I searched on the name your enquiring about and got many views from other sites from those who have experience with this product. I have not heard that company mentioned here but that is not to say they are not reputable or no one has used them. I understand they use the OEM foam foundation for their seat and personally I would not do that. The opinons on seats and makers is a broad and touchy subject here, so I can not really give you a personal view with this seat maker. The only real good advice but not always a guarantee is to ride in for a personal fit and that way you won't be stuck with shipping costs and unneccessary down time with your bike due to making alterations to have the seat dialed in for you. Hope this helped and good luck. PM. <>< :blink: