New Shield

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

getagrp1k

Reaction score
I just got my CalSci windscreen +4 in.

How do i remove the outer cover on the screen, I do not see it in the manual? It has to be easy.

I just got my CalSci windscreen +4 in.How do i remove the outer cover on the screen, I do not see it in the manual? It has to be easy.

Fully raise your windshield and look at the bottom of the "W" plastic cover over the windshield. There are two screws that need to come out and the plastic piece will pop off uncovering the screws for the shield. It is really easy once you find those first two screws.

Edit-I found a good link in the bin of facts

clicky

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, bots are to see, i thought it just popped off. windscreen is top notch-my winter screen.

I just got my CalSci windscreen +4 in.How do i remove the outer cover on the screen, I do not see it in the manual? It has to be easy.

Fully raise your windshield and look at the bottom of the "W" plastic cover over the windshield. There are two screws that need to come out and the plastic piece will pop off uncovering the screws for the shield. It is really easy once you find those first two screws.

Edit-I found a good link in the bin of facts

clicky