NewEnough.com has changed its name

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler

Miss Demeanor
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Hope this is the right place to post this. If not, please feel free to move it elsewhere. :)

FYI, NewEnough.com has changed its name. It's now MotorcycleGear.com. Explanation of name change by owner pasted below.

Site looks very similar to what it was before and if you type in newenough.com, it will redirect you to the new URL. Really great web retailer! :thumbup

The New Name of New Enough
New Enough was started literally out of my closet over a decade ago. The business was a simple buy-sell-trade site for second hand, high quality motorcycle leathers. I chose newenough.com because it was descriptive of what I wanted to do.

With the benefit of 20/20 hindsight, the New Enough moniker was a poor choice. Who knew our business would evolve into what it is today? Everything we sell these days is brand new and first quality.

We decided we needed a name that fit us better, and we found a great one: MotorcycleGear.com. You’ll continue to enjoy the same great crew, our fantastic “round-trip-shipping” service and the best closeout deals on the planet. Tell your friends about MotorcycleGear.com!

Thanks for shopping with us!

Paul Thompson Owner / President

Hope this is the right place to post this. If not, please feel free to move it elsewhere. :)

FYI, NewEnough.com has changed its name. It's now MotorcycleGear.com.

Site looks very similar to what it was before and if you type in newenough.com, it will redirect you to the new URL. Really great web retailer! :thumbup
Yes, thanks for the headz up Ty! Good people those closet sellers, glad they are out in the lime light!

:thumbsup: +1