nice stuff

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zorkler

Ave U !!!!
Reaction score
living in the city limits really does not make for good riding so i need to head north every time i really want to ride it .Clicked on https://www.motorcycleroads.us/pa.html ok i will travel to u.s .6 in penn. and go for a 300 miles cruise . check my directions and i forgot to write down if i go north or south on 209 pull over check the directions i printed wait i forgot to put them in the tank bag oh well just ride on the next minute a 03 1300 pulls next to me we say hi and i ask for directions , we pull over Scott pulls out his map and says do you really want to go to 6 or do you really want to ride . he calls his wife which by the way is waiting for him to come up to the summer house for the weekend and say WE will be over in a bit . i follow and he takes me on a rollercoaster ride on some back roads man waht a ride we go to his house for drinks andhe asks me to stay for a BBQ sorry scott maybe some other time . Guess what he tells his wife he will ride me out to the main road yea sure main road he takes me on another hot ride in the country we stop at a dirt race track on the border of n.y amd n.j he looks around for some of his buddys no luck . O.k. mike i am going to start back home any direction you want to go i reply RT 97 north hawks nest , Scotts reply follow me when we get to i think it was 23 not sure he says take a right we say good bye . What a day and what a guy .

Hey Zork,

Liked your ride report...full of wise crackin' and fun. and who is Scott? he is the DUDE!

Oh, and take a breath at the end of every sentence...you're gonna hyperventilate. :D :D

Good story and longest sentences available here. :D :p Yeah, I know, I already told myself to **** off........... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Um...weird....not going there. Ok...I will....did you kiss him? lololol

Um...weird....not going there. Ok...I will....did you kiss him? lololol
odot....how'd you come to that conclusion? :blink: ...did I miss something....
odot came to a conclusion that was a non sequitur. so what's new? i may be a FNG, but even i can tell when this guy is seeing the world through a bottle of jack, eh? ;)

great report, man. talk about writing style. i think i held my breath while i read it in one burst...

shu

Punctuation:

1. Something that makes repeated and regular interruptions or divisions.

2. The marks used to clarify meaning by indicating separation of words into sentences and clauses and phrases.

:D :p

Lots of good roads in NY, NJ, and PA where the three states meet. It has been a while since I got down that way.

I liked the writing style, punctuation would have changed the exciting tone of the report. Makes me want to get down there and ride.

WOW Mike ... You are semi lost, and another FJR comes to your rescue. Then he shows you some sweeeet roads. Ahhhh A good day to remember!

That's how it all happens.

Latest posts