Nolan N-com B4+

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought one myself.. though I actually bought just the B4 and received the B4+ to my surprise. From reading it looks like it pairs up to other systems as a phone device? Also with a firmware update, all B4's will be able to do this.

Just bought one myself.. though I actually bought just the B4 and received the B4+ to my surprise. From reading it looks like it pairs up to other systems as a phone device? Also with a firmware update, all B4's will be able to do this.
Yea...I saw that about upgrading the software. I just could not pass up the deal I got on the B4+...

$263 shipped to my door

Does anyone have any expeirence with the B4+? Wondering how well it pairs with other bluetooth com systems.
I bought the B4 and upgraded the firmware to the + and then they came out with another firmware upgrade just recently. I have paired it and used it with my phone and also with my Zumo 660 and I have my phone paired to my Zumo. No problems pairing with either of them. I have not tried it with another com system. When I first got the system I had problems and had to send it back and they replaced the ribbon on the control. Great customer service and quick turnaround even though iy was winter and i did not need it. They even called a couple of times to verfiy the issues I was havingwith the unit. I like the way it mounts in my N104 helmet and the sound is very good.