Nolan N-com helmets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex

Reaction score
I have a pair of N100E helmets and would like/love to get the bluetooth setup for them that is a kit available from Nolan. Currently however, it is only available in Europe???

Has anyone used the setup? If so, where did you get it from. I will soon get the Zumo 550 and would like a completely wireless solution.

Thanks!

I was just over at calif Sporttouring. The Nolan N102 that takes the communicator is a new model with a cut out on the side to install the control panel in the helmet. Otherwise, you will have to cut a big hole in the older N102 to make it fit, not exactly advisable. I don believe that this fits the older N100 helmets.

You can call Cima International, Nolan's US distributor for more info: (800) 243-5638

US distribuitor can be contacted at [email protected]
Ordered bluetooth setup and media cable for N102 from them.
If you don't mind me asking, how much did the setup set you back? That sound exactly like what I'll be needing.

Thanks for your response.

It was Xmas gift, but think about 300 for basic kit, bluetooth kit, and media cable.

CIMA international was very helpful when selling to my wife...

All works quite well together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try Sandhills Power Sports

$230.00 shipped. I just bought two. Good price and service.

OOPS I should have read the whole post. This is for the helmet. Sorry!

Their N-Com Bluetooth kit is $249.95 here

Last edited by a moderator: