Nolan N102 helmets and communications

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nmanley

[Unsurpassed Сasual Dating Verified Women]
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I have purchased two Nolan N102 helmets. One for me and one for my wife. I would like some experiences and setup info from anyone who has this helmet. I plan on using a cord to tie in my wifes helmet as the extra cost of bluetooth for her helmet is going to be a waste. She doesn't ride a lot as a new grandson keeps her attention from me. ;) I can always add bluetooth to hers later anyway.

I have the Zumo 550 arriving this week and would like to use bluetooth features for cell phone and Zumo.

Yes I have ran the search but only sporadicly find N102 info. I would like to tie Nolan N102 info to this posting thread.

Thanks in advance.

Nolan (yes that's my first name but i don't own the company :D )

I have purchased two Nolan N102 helmets. One for me and one for my wife. I would like some experiences and setup info from anyone who has this helmet. I plan on using a cord to tie in my wifes helmet as the extra cost of bluetooth for her helmet is going to be a waste. She doesn't ride a lot as a new grandson keeps her attention from me. ;) I can always add bluetooth to hers later anyway.I have the Zumo 550 arriving this week and would like to use bluetooth features for cell phone and Zumo.

Yes I have ran the search but only sporadicly find N102 info. I would like to tie Nolan N102 info to this posting thread.

Thanks in advance.

Nolan (yes that's my first name but i don't own the company :D )
You might want to check out Zumo 550 Forums

There is alot of useful information there for the 550 and the 450, and I just checked; there are posts

about the Nolan N-Com too.

-Lou

Last edited by a moderator: