OEM Parts for AZ Riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rondo777

Reaction score
Last week while trying to do a Throttle Body Sync I lost one of the small clips that hold the Vacume tube cap in place. You know, those little caps that cover the Vacuum tubes where the sync tool hoses go. Well I wanted to replace the clip and I called the locak Ride Now dealer. $3.00 a piece!! and none in stock. I was goiing to order 3 just to have spares. The guy on the phone mentioned that I could order them online and have them sent right to my house. I took his advise and went online to this link:

Clicky Here

Very cool, it is the microfische of the fjr and you can order parts directly off of it. In my case the part went from $3.00 to $1.58. Shipping was $7.00 but I noticed that this place is in Chandler AZ as well, about 10 miles from the Ride Now that I was going to pay $3.00 each for them. I asked about picking the part up and they said no problem. I ended up getting all 3 for less then 5 bucks and I get to take a 15 ride to get them.