Oh Crap!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctfjr

Reaction score
Well, I have been watching ebay for the past couple of months for a Handy brand MC lift. This week there was an electric one (not my 1st choice but. . .) located in NJ abt 2-1/2 hours away - always a plus. So I'm determined to bid on it & I wait until the last 12 seconds to place my bid. Bingo, I'm the owner! So I email my son who also rides & he responds "Don't bid, don't ask, just don't bid".

So I"m thinking there must be something wrong with that type of lift (it is a Handy though). No nothing wrong with the lift. I email him back for more info.

It seems that my birthday is next week and my wife ordered an air / hydraulic one for me the same day - all this info comes from my son. So I get on the phone & call her cell. Big surprise, its turned off. By the time I reach her & she calls the company the other unit has already been shipped. . .

For 40+ years of motorcycling I've lived without a lift & now I'm going to have two!

Well, I have been watching ebay for the past couple of months for a Handy brand MC lift. This week there was an electric one (not my 1st choice but. . .) located in NJ abt 2-1/2 hours away - always a plus. So I'm determined to bid on it & I wait until the last 12 seconds to place my bid. Bingo, I'm the owner! So I email my son who also rides & he responds "Don't bid, don't ask, just don't bid".
So I"m thinking there must be something wrong with that type of lift (it is a Handy though). No nothing wrong with the lift. I email him back for more info.

It seems that my birthday is next week and my wife ordered an air / hydraulic one for me the same day - all this info comes from my son. So I get on the phone & call her cell. Big surprise, its turned off. By the time I reach her & she calls the company the other unit has already been shipped. . .

For 40+ years of motorcycling I've lived without a lift & now I'm going to have two!
I'll give you 50 bucks for one of 'em. Can you deliver it to Ohio?