Olympia Bushwhacker Jacket

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumpkin

Reaction score
O.K.. I found the right gear - now does anyone know where I can get a discount? I see the same pricing from store to store?

thanks, Dan

Me tooooo, I want an Olympia Airglide, Silver... XXXXXXXLLLLLLLL OK just 2XL... I will be selling a black one (2XL) as I live in the Palm Springs area, U know 117 degrees in the summer and black is no good... To hot!

Lucky

I've been scouring the 'net all day for a TourMaster Transition jacket cuz my hero Skooter, has one, but there are none in country. My second choice is the Olympia AST jacket and, basically, no one discounts that line. Now, my club's sponsoring dealer extends a 15% discount to members, so I think I'll zip down tomorrow and pick up the tripleX :blink: AST they've had on the rack for a while...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been scouring the 'net all day for a TourMaster Transition jacket cuz my hero Skooter, has one, but there are none in country. My second choice is the Olympia AST jacket and, basically, no one discounts that line. Now, my club's sponsoring dealer extends a 15% discount to members, so I think I'll zip down tomorrow and pick up the tripleX :blink: AST they've had on the rack for a while...
Twn, Transition jacket, motorcyclesuperstore.com. on sale for $134.95 all colors. PM. <>< :D

Update: after checking their site again, the Transition is not available but after checking out the Bushwhacker this is one nice jacket. PM. <><

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought the transtition jacket and pants great gear everything it says it does

also New Enough has them also :) :D weekend rider

Latest posts