Olympia Phantom One Piece Anyone?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GalaxyBlue

Reaction score
I am looking at This and was wondering how they fit...

Are These real world sizes?

I have always had trouble finding riding pants that fit me, But a BMW friend convinced me that this was the one to get.

At half the price of a Stitch, It's worth looking into.

Adam

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent choice, Adam :thumbsupsmiley:

I bought a Phantom in early spring and absolutely love it. I think those sizes are pretty accurate. I'm 5' 11", 190 lbs with a 32" inseam and I went with a XL. The L was just a touch too snug with the liner in.

The best thing to do if find a dealer near you (or that you drive by), stop and try them on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 2xl in yellow w/ liner in great condition (maybe 12 rides on it) I would let go for $240 shipped Conus.

I am 6'-0 and 235 lbs, It still has some room for layers, but fits very well. The collar was professionally modified to remove the bulky overlap in the front.

Bruce

Thanks for the fast replies.

I think i am screwed then. I was hoping the sizing ran larger than described.

I am 6'1" 350ish

:(

me tinks that there are not any fat riders that care about protection, Or they feel the market segment is too small for them to design larger suits.

I am 6'1" 350ish
You might drop a PM to Barry (Barabus). He was always seen in a Hi-Viz yellow Stich but he isn't anywhere near as big a guy as he used to be. The Stich may well be getting too big for him, as the diet and exercise are doing wonders for his health.

Just a thought......

Jill

I am 6'3 and 3 bills. I tried on the largest suit they had 3xl I think. It did not fit. I wound up with a BMW Santiago suit that fits perfect at size 60,..jacket, pants, and gortex liners.

I love my Phantom (and I used to own a 1 pc 'Stich).

I had a 48R 'Stich and I now have the 2XL Phantom. I'm 6'0, 32" inseam and find the 2XL length perfect in all directions. I like my suits baggy to accommodate a wide range of clothes underneath. YMMV.

I wanted a Phantom and went to my local Beemer dealer to try them on. There are so many different things to consider when fitting a one piece suit that I just could not find one that worked for me. The one size that fit me almost everywhere, had me talking in a high voice when I stood up. Don't spend money on one unless you can try it on.

I've had one for a little over a year now.

I went through a local dealer since I wanted to try it on. I'm 6' 215lbs. and a large fits well.

I would say though, it is not as water tight as they claim. I have ridden in several rains from light to heavy and got wet through the sleeves every time. ( without the suit liner installed )

I still have to put my rain jacket over it to stay dry. Wich I thought by buying the one piece I can elliminate have to carry my rain gear on longer trips.

Over all, I do like it for what it is. I wear it most of the time and in cool to cold weather it works well. Easy to put on and take off. Fits well over clothes.

Tim

I am 6'1" 350ish

:(

me tinks that there are not any fat riders that care about protection, Or they feel the market segment is too small for them to design larger suits.
I'm curious what you ended up buying?

I'm about your size, and looking to try a 1-piece.