Olympic Gel Gloves

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1

Got a pair of the Olympic all leather gel gloves this summer. Fit well, and as jestal comments, the transmitted bar vibes seemed to be reduced. :D

--G

I've been using the gel gloves, both summer and winter gloves, for a couple of years now and they are great. Without a doubt they are more comfortable than gloves without and they definitely help in reducing the fatigue you feel after riding for a number of hours. After a couple of years and many rain soaked miles, they are still as good as new....an excellent product. Anybody know of a good website to buy these cheap??

Another vote here for the Olympia Gel gloves. There's just enough gel in them to dampen the vibes and still give good feel and control. I picked mine up at Aerostich, but they no longer carry the summer gloves.

You can get them here for a decent price. No affiliation or previous experiences, your mileage may vary, yadda yadda.

Olympia Gloves

Have 'em, use 'em, like 'em pretty good. In my case, they moved me back like bar set backs albeit only a quarter inch, but noticable. They are a little lumpy feeling, and don't get 'em wet; the dye bleeds like crazy!

Pepperell

Lost a set of these early on this Spring, have no idea how, like they went up in smoke.

:angry:

Missed them so much I had to replace them immediately, luckily they were in stock locally.

:)

I have the gauntlet style with the large hook and loop flap closure, and recommend them. ;)

Shane

I have them and they are OK--the summer gloves. They are very comfortable but I worry about their protection in a get-off. I've been using Icon summer gloves instead and like them even better.

Ditto on the Olympias.

I have these (click me!) gloves which I got from Newenough on sale for $39 as they are now.

Ultra comfy, pretty cool even in black/gray color in South Florida over summer, gel pad in palms makes a HUGE difference, armor on top knuckles.

Like 'em, well constructed, esp. for the jingle.

-BD

Thanks for the post guys. I've been thinking of some other products to help with the vibes in the handle bars myself. I'll have to check those gloves out. I've got the Top Gun Bars End Wieghts on my handle bars and I wear just regular leather gloves, but the vibes have bothered my hands a little more than I like. Sounds like everybody has been happy with those gloves. Thanks Again for the post.

Devanator