OMG!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radman

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
Riding into work this am, cruising nicely at 80-90, got off the entance ramp and just as I start getting comfortable in traffic, over starts coming this Beemer cage thing, lone female at the helm. I figger shes into lane sharing, even though I'm not, when all of a sudden the impossible happens. She looked, saw me, and went back into her lane! Tensed as I was, hands at the levers, foot hovering above the brake, I simply was not prepared for this. After pulling over, and once the shakes began to subside, I realized I had witnessed the most bizarre event so far this year-A Cager Who Looks! And me without a camera. I intend to start bringing a camera with me, ready for the next time the strange and wonderful happens, or, who knows, a UFO lands next to me or something more mundane like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats nice, but I wouldn't count on it every happening again. That has to be a once in a life time experience.

You know, if it wasn't for your long-standing reputation here on the forum, I would never, I mean never, believe such a tall tale. But you got cred. It is a shame, though, about the absense of a camera. There will still be the doubters and naysayers. Not me, though. While I have never witnessed such myself, if you say it happened, then it happened.

Now I can tell my friends: "Hey, I know this guy..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe she had one of those collision warning devices, like on the Volvo commercial. There HAS to be a logical explanation....

The explanation, much to the chagrin of the male forum members, is it was a woman driver. Gosh, do I really need to point out the obvious to you guys?

Riding into work this am, cruising nicely at 80-90, got off the entance ramp and just as I start getting comfortable in traffic, over starts coming this Beemer cage thing, lone female at the helm. I figger shes into lane sharing, even though I'm not, when all of a sudden the impossible happens. She looked, saw me, and went back into her lane! Tensed as I was, hands at the levers, foot hovering above the brake, I simply was not prepared for this. After pulling over, and once the shakes began to subside, I realized I had witnessed the most bizarre event so far this year-A Cager Who Looks! And me without a camera. I intend to start bringing a camera with me, ready for the next time the strange and wonderful happens, or, who knows, a UFO lands next to me or something more mundane like that.
Rad.... are you sure you weren't dreaming that you were riding into work :blink: ?....aren't the odds of that happening like millions to one?....if so shouldn't you be buying a lottery ticket or ten?

for some strange reason, this thread reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw on the back of a car on my ride into work this morning I was shocked to see both the sticker which read "Hang Up and Drive" and the car being driven by a woman..................who................yes...................was talking on her cel phone <_< go figger

Yeah Heidi, that's it! :wacko:
Hahahaha!

In all actuality, I know drivers of both sexes that can't drive their way out of a paper bag.

I like Kaitsdad's reasoning.

In your story you stated, she had already started coming over before she looked, and then looked.

This definitely didn't happen.

Wow, talk about raining on a parade. Rad witnessed a miracle and everyone takes a dump on him. The only thing I want to know is if she pulled her shirt up for rad to see.....

She actually had just started over when she spotted me-and a strange, blinking light on the right rear corner of the car was blinding me! I thought perhaps it was the Rapture! But alas, it was a 325i.

You know, if it wasn't for your long-standing reputation here on the forum, I would never, I mean never, believe such a tall tale. But you got cred. It is a shame, though, about the absense of a camera. There will still be the doubters and naysayers. Not me, though. While I have never witnessed such myself, if you say it happened, then it happened.
Now I can tell my friends: "Hey, I know this guy..."

Cred- ROTFLMFHO