On call Christmas Day-Excellent Ride.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suicideman

Reaction score
Its Christmas morning about 7:20am EST. I work for AT&T and I'm on call today. The good news is that I'm headed for the Smokey Mountains on the 28th for 10 days. But workin Christmas Day is not that bad when you get to ride your FJR into work ( Nobody on the road, 56 degrees and a lite shower).

Its about a 26 mile ride and , equiped with my rain gear, need I say anymore. I'm looking forward to the ride home. Happy Holidays Everyone. :yahoo:

Its Christmas morning about 7:20am EST. I work for AT&T and I'm on call today. The good news is that I'm headed for the Smokey Mountains on the 28th for 10 days. But workin Christmas Day is not that bad when you get to ride your FJR into work ( Nobody on the road, 56 degrees and a lite shower).Its about a 26 mile ride and , equiped with my rain gear, need I say anymore. I'm looking forward to the ride home. Happy Holidays Everyone. :yahoo:
For us in the snowbelt any day you get to ride is a good day. Merry Christmas.

Its Christmas morning about 7:20am EST. I work for AT&T and I'm on call today. The good news is that I'm headed for the Smokey Mountains on the 28th for 10 days. But workin Christmas Day is not that bad when you get to ride your FJR into work ( Nobody on the road, 56 degrees and a lite shower).Its about a 26 mile ride and , equiped with my rain gear, need I say anymore. I'm looking forward to the ride home. Happy Holidays Everyone. :yahoo:
How 'bout that? I work for AT&T and went "off call" at 8:00 a.m. They won't let me ride to work, but I do manage to drive-test on the bike once in a while... (and people ask me why I want a cell phone on the bike! :D )

How 'bout that? I work for AT&T and went "off call" at 8:00 a.m. They won't let me ride to work, but I do manage to drive-test on the bike once in a while... (and people ask me why I want a cell phone on the bike! :D )
Now there's a thought! I'll bet my drive test teams would be thrilled if I gave them all FJRs to do their data collection on!

Now there's a thought! I'll bet my drive test teams would be thrilled if I gave them all FJRs to do their data collection on!
Well, if they had good taste, at least... :D

I also managed to squeeze in a 60 mile jaunt out to the Tehachapi mountain foothills this afternoon.

A little chilly (low to mid 40s), but very light traffic and the CA Central Valley air was much clearer than yesterday!

Breaking-in the new Bill Mayer Saddle. Getting more comfy with each ride!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheryl and I were stuck hanging out at my brother's girlfriend's place.

She kepted kicking my leg under the table and giving me " The Eye".

We politely excused ourselves and headed out to the car to go home. I thought she was getting frisky and couldn't wait to get home. :yahoo:

Then she turned to me and said," Man, that was so boring. Let's get home and go for a ride on the FJR."

Christmas Day..... Long Island,NY 41 deg

Me and my Sweetie with the roads to ourselves for a few ours.

What could be better................................... Well, My first though maybe. <_<

But that's a story for another time. :rolleyes:

Tim

Cheryl and I were stuck hanging out at my brother's girlfriend's place.She kepted kicking my leg under the table and giving me " The Eye"...
At first I thought the "she" you were referring to was your brother's girlfriend! :blink: :D

Its Christmas morning about 7:20am EST. I work for AT&T and I'm on call today.

Lucky I didn't have to work on Christmas....I work for Sprint as a remote tester and could have called in a trouble so you would have gotten called in. :assassin:

Wouldn't do that on purpose though. ;)

If you ever have to call in to us on one of our chronic tickets give me a yell.

Ray