Opinions (or User Review): Vance & Hines CS One Slip-on's

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PTParks

Reaction score
Strongly considering upping the ante here and getting a set of Vance & Hines CS One slip-on mufflers. I like the appearance of the mufflers (polished stainless) because they don't look like every other set of cans on the market, plus they've been in the business for some time now and I have never heard anything bad about their products. Does anyone here have any experience with these slip-ons or have an opinion, good, bad, or otherwise, of their products? I haven't picked a vendor yet. The cheapest price I've found so far is on Ebay.

I've had a set of the Ceramic black ones on my bike for a couple months now. I absolutely love them. Overall the fit and quality are excellent. Sound is pretty subdued. A little bit of a rumble but not nearly as loud as some other after market slip-ons. I had Two Brothers on my bike before the V&H and the Two Brothers was much louder even with the PX1 (quietest insert) in. I think these pipes look fabulous on our bikes because their angular line really fits with the lines of the FJR. I am super happy with them and I've gotten several compliments on sound and appearance already. I got mine off eBay and the transaction was OK.

Nice to hear some good reveiws on these V&H's! Talked to a rep at the WorldSuperbike races in Salt Lake and really like the Ceramic black. 2 bros did not seem to fit the Feej's curves as well as the V&H design. Plus the throaty sound (heard on an R1) sounded perfect and not too loud.