Oregon Scientific Action Camera

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a neat product!

Have you actually tested one?

The only reason i ask, Is that a few friends tried a couple different ones on sportbikes, And the quality of the video was crap.

If they are as good as the video, I am in for at least one.

Does it have sound capabilities?

I've got one...sale it to you for cheap. Used it on 3 different trips. The video looks ok if you hand hold it and dont move, but mounted on the bike and moving is a different story. Not only does it get grainy, but it doesnt handle changing light levels very well either. Also, it has a slight "flicker". Tried 3 or 4 different SD cards to see if it made a difference, and it didn't. My advice...pass on it and spend a little more for better quality.

I've got one...sale it to you for cheap. Used it on 3 different trips. The video looks ok if you hand hold it and dont move, but mounted on the bike and moving is a different story. Not only does it get grainy, but it doesnt handle changing light levels very well either. Also, it has a slight "flicker". Tried 3 or 4 different SD cards to see if it made a difference, and it didn't. My advice...pass on it and spend a little more for better quality.
Seems there are mixed reviews. Not intended to be HiDef video. It is U-tube quality to be sure but i figured for the price, why not. The vendor has given no minumum so I'll post a group/self buy.

If you are interested in seeing how the quality is, here is a link to a test video I uploaded on youtube to see how it would look. The video plays back in the same quality it was shot at. CLICKY