PacSafe

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one, the 85, and feel it was a pretty good investment. I really have not used it as much as I figured. It folds up really small. You could get smaller items out through the mesh, but I would use it for my riding gear, including boots and felt they were safe. I would carry a dry bag to put things in that I did not want to get wet with dew.

Great.....now I'm going to have to carry this when I want to steal your stuff. Thanks for making me have to buy another gadget. ;)

Is it me or is the lady in the video the same flight attendant that tells me how to fasten my seatbelt on airliners? My side case is getting pretty full with the bolt cutters, picks, thermite, slim jim, fire hydrant wrench, orange vest, and fake IDs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the replies!

Any problems with the wire mesh rubbing holes in other bags, scratching paint, etc.?

Don, We sell them at the dive store I work at. Our customers like the security feature they provide. Customers usually stuff their dive bag in the Pac-Safe.

I use them to secure my gazillion-dollar camera equipment, and most recently, my helmet/jacket/pants/etc after riding somewhere for the day.

Haven't had a loss yet so yeah, I like their product and it packs SMALL!

Thanks for the replies!
Any problems with the wire mesh rubbing holes in other bags, scratching paint, etc.?
The wire is not coated so it will scratch the paint. I unpack it each time I needed it and folded it back up when I leave. The issue of rubbing a hole in bags is why I did not get the dry bag combo, but they must have thought of this to begin with. I just felt that I needed the extra security at camp or when I was leaving the bike for a long period of time so I do not fasten stuff to the bike with the mesh bag. I guess you could put the whole kitnkaboodle in a large stuff sack prior to strapping it to the bike.