Paging our Sticker Gurus Alex, OHFJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airboss

Reaction score
Been running my tail off doing service calls today. My helps on vacation, anyway as I'm driving from one job to the next seems like every other SUV, pickup truck has some type of HD decal in the window, or on the bumper. So the question is where can I get a window sticker that says "I'd rather be riding my(insert tuning fork logo here) FJR 1300.

Is there enough interest for someone to make them?

While I'm not a proclaimed sticker guru...

We have done a fair number of window decals for fund raising for my daughter.

A 8-10" single color window decal like you want would be pretty easy and should be able to be had for <$12.00

It's just a matter of getting the artwork together. I can ask the folks that we use to produce our decals if no one else speaks up.

MD

If I can get the art emailed should be around $5-7 in color. Did some for a mountain bike club using a vendor from work. If someone can do art I can get a quote.

Something like this?

FJR-Sticker.jpg

I'm in for 3 each "car sized" stickers. Let's just make sure they'll survive multiple washings. (I have a blue and yellow sticker I have to replace every three months..... poor quality blue.)

IMO, there's no real reason to say "I'd rather be riding my"....... If we just put FJR1300 on the sticker, it'd be pretty obvious we'd rather be riding than driving. Seems like a no brainer to me, but I'll go with consensus.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the idea.

In fact, I've been considering buying some decals from THESE guys. Never dealt with them, however, size and color selection seems pretty good.

I like the idea.
In fact, I've been considering buying some decals from THESE guys. Never dealt with them, however, size and color selection seems pretty good.
I have those same exact decals on the back window of my truck............done in brushed gold.........they look very good and are of good quality. FWIW I recommend them.

Did I hear someone call my name? I'll whip up some decals if there is still the intrest.

-Alex

Hey Alex, How ya been ? I'm in also but really want some of the "LOUD PIPES GET PASSED" stickers for the mudflap also . . . .

Hey Alex, How ya been ? I'm in also but really want some of the "LOUD PIPES GET PASSED" stickers for the mudflap also . . . .
Hey how's it going ya old fart ;-)

I'll go measure for the "Loud Pipes..." right now. PM me your address and I'll mail them off next week.

-Alex

What I have in my winder............

NewFJRstickerclose.jpg

It is good to have a vinyl cutter............

Bryan