Painting Bike - Color Opinons

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckydog

Reaction score
Okay, sick of silver, want somehting unique.... thinking about White, Yellow maybe even Orange - I would have done BLACK but the 2008 is black and I will feel like a poser with a 2003 in BLACK -

Anyone have a good picture of a Yellow, White or any onther color that you think would work?

I know what they say about opinons but I am at a stand still....

I would start by using the search function, there have been some great threads on the topic with great pics :)

Lookie here and here, THis one??? Check these out!BTW, click "HOME" on this last site and kep it as a favorite. O

HMarc's is one of the original FJR sites that contains lots of good information.

There are more...I'm not home to pull up my favorites or I'd give you more links. Let your fingers do the walking at "Google"; "paint site:fjrforum.com"

As a new member, I "think" you are asked to read both "Bin O' Facts" pages and please....prety please...read "Board Operation" just under the header. In there you will find this invaluable tool:

Pinned: Seaching- another method
. It will become your friend on topics such as yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

try this site to get some ideas. Watch only the pictures.

Two guys realize their ideas. One bike is nearly ready.

Sometimes fooling include. ;)

I'll go white if I paint mine. Can't go wrong impersonating an officer, and visibility is high, too. Even the officers might hesitate with the radar gun long enough to make the difference.

I'll go white if I paint mine. Can't go wrong impersonating an officer, and visibility is high, too. Even the officers might hesitate with the radar gun long enough to make the difference.
Don't forget the white helmet - with the black band painted around the bottom -

Red. End of story. 'Nuff said, close the thread.

Toe - that white won't help ya here, our bikes are blue. :)

Okay, sick of silver, want somehting unique.... thinking about White, Yellow maybe even Orange - I would have done BLACK but the 2008 is black and I will feel like a poser with a 2003 in BLACK -
Anyone have a good picture of a Yellow, White or any onther color that you think would work?

I know what they say about opinons but I am at a stand still....

I like this one...

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?s...ost&p=72354

How about white with orange racing stripes... :rolleyes:

Mary

fjr-unica.jpg

I don't remember where I found this. I don't think it's a real paint job, I think somebody played with colors in Photoshop. The green (purple? blue?) turn signal could be a clue. But I'm sure somewhere in there is a color you could like!