• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Passenger Backrest Wanted

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the 50L Yamaha top box + the backrest add-on. It's an expensive solution if all you're looking for is a backrest, but the wife likes it and gives us somewhere to stash our helmets when we stop.

Have to have three components: the mount, the box, and the backrest.
Plus a lock kit if you want your luggage locks to match

Part numbers from my order for my Gen3. Carrier should work for a Gen 2 (site says 2009+)
1MC-F48D0-V0-00 REAR CARRIER KIT FJR1300 (Yamaha)
1MC-F84A8-S0-00 TOP CASE - MATTE BLUE - 50L (Yamaha)
1MC-F84B0-V0-00 TOP CASE BACKREST PAD KIT (Yamaha)
5P5-28406-01-00 FJ - 3 LOCK SET (Yamaha)

I'm not aware of any non-luggage backrest that is Yamaha OE.

Ok man can you at least show me pics of what you want I got some type In. My but i thought this would be what you wanted
Like the one on the ground in this picture, owner stated he bought this at the dealership when he purchased his bike new. It bolts through the 3 bolt holes in the factory rack.

Attachments

• IMG_0831.jpeg
    IMG_0831.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 2
Like the one on the ground in this picture, owner stated he bought this at the dealership when he purchased his bike new. It bolts through the 3 bolt holes in the factory rack.
Most likely not a Yamaha OEM item.
But maybe this one.
http://pirateslair.net/YamahaStealth.htm

According to Pirates Lair website.
Install of the FJR13 stealth rack takes a chimp all of 5 minutes
So maybe you can do it! :):)😈😈

dan

Thanks for two separate reports on a person....that's now no longer here. They weren't a bot, but a scammer of some sort after a couple minutes of verification. The forum software tries to catch them before they get in, but sometimes they make it through. Thanks for using the system's report function.

Thanks and carry on with the efforts to help jaduel with his original post.
The Management

Thanks for two separate reports on a person....that's now no longer here. They weren't a bot, but a scammer of some sort after a couple minutes of verification. The forum software tries to catch them before they get in, but sometimes they make it through. Thanks for using the system's report function.

Thanks and carry on with the efforts to help jaduel with his original post.
The Management
Thanks for the assist... I knew something seemed off with that guy.