Passenger Floorboards

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knifemaker

Not me
Reaction score
I am now taking orders for these again. Please note that I likely will not offer them again this year, and maybe not even after that.

Info in the "Vendor Offers" section here.

2017639150086768460S600x600Q85.jpg

I had somehow mixed up the emails of folks wishing to be contacted when I offered these again with the emails of folks I already sent boards to or changed their minds.... So sorry if you got one in error.

Thanks,

Knifemaker

Mr maker, will these work if the passenger pegs have already been lowered? (as in not encroaching on the riders pegs) I have a friend who might be interested, if so.

Mr maker, will these work if the passenger pegs have already been lowered? (as in not encroaching on the riders pegs) I have a friend who might be interested, if so.

Please see the thread in the Vendor Offers section on these. I believe there are photos of of the boards mounted to pegs that have been lowered using "what's his name's" extentions.

Edit..you mean these:

FootPeg.jpg

You should understand that these boards do not replace the stock pegs ...they replace the stock rubber that is on the pegs. So as long as you are using the stock pegs for the passenger, the floorboards should work no matter where you mount them.

KM

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, that is what I was speaking of. I was aware that these plates replace the rubber & not the peg. Thanks... this very well may be of interest to my friend. I sent him a link to your offerings.

Heidi

I am now taking orders for these again. Please note that I likely will not offer them again this year, and maybe not even after that. Info in the "Vendor Offers" section here.

I had somehow mixed up the emails of folks wishing to be contacted when I offered these again with the emails of folks I already sent boards to or changed their minds.... So sorry if you got one in error.

Thanks,

Knifemaker
I am interested in a set of these for my 05 FJR. Can you please send me a message on how to order? thanks Rick W

I am now taking orders for these again. Please note that I likely will not offer them again this year, and maybe not even after that. Info in the "Vendor Offers" section here.

Thanks,

Knifemaker
I am interested in a set of these for my 05 FJR. Can you please send me a message on how to order? thanks Rick W
CLICK HERE FOR FLOORBOARDS

From my post in the Vendors section:

All orders must be recieved by Feb 14th and all payments by Feb 18th.

Sorry man, you are too late. I have already ordered just enough material to fill the orders I have. If you send me an email I can put you on the waiting list for the next run, but that might be a long time.

Anyone intrested can also contact me and I can send you the basic blueprint with dimensions if you would like to make your own.

Knifemaker

Last edited by a moderator: