Passenger Heel Shields

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankshaft

Reaction score
I know this question has been asked before.... I've done the search (passenger heel guards site:fjrforum.com), but I haven't found what I'm looking for. I know about Knifemakers passenger floorboards, but looking at them it seems goo would still get all over the cans. I'm looking for something similar to the tanji heel shields for the rider, but something that will protect the cans behind the passenger pegs.

thanks

I was considering making some for mine after the PO had heel marks all over them. But my feet never seem to touch my pipes. I cant explain why. Seems very odd to me.

I know this question has been asked before.... I've done the search (passenger heel guards site:fjrforum.com), but I haven't found what I'm looking for. I know about Knifemakers passenger floorboards, but looking at them it seems goo would still get all over the cans. I'm looking for something similar to the tanji heel shields for the rider, but something that will protect the cans behind the passenger pegs.
thanks
Bike Johnny has exhaust shields for the passenger. I've not used them - but they look nice.

Bike Johnny passenger exhaust shield

Here's a link to all their FJR toys - the 06+ shields are further down the page.

Bike Johnny FJR Stuff

Bike Johnny has exhaust shields for the passenger. I've not used them - but they look nice.Bike Johnny passenger exhaust shield

Here's a link to all their FJR toys - the 06+ shields are further down the page.

Bike Johnny FJR Stuff
Thanks. That's what I'm looking for.

I actually went to the bikejohnny and nosed around a little but since it was an overseas site I didn't look very in depth.

Does anyone know of someone in that states that makes these? I'm not so comfortable on ordering from overseas. Plus I have know clue how much they really are.

Latest posts