Pazzo Clutch Lever

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBlueStreak

Reaction score
I was looking at these levers but was wondering if the levers are any longer than stock comparing the "Pazzo Long" levers??

Well, they do come in std lenght & shorty length. I have them for both clutch and brake and love them. Jeff @ Bike Effects is a well known respected vendor here. Any questions, just shoot him a PM. I'm sure he will be happy to answer any ?'s have.

I have the short on the clutch side, and wouldn't recommend it. I (personally) think that long for the clutch, and short for the brake is the way to go. Just my $0.02.

I have the short on the clutch side, and wouldn't recommend it. I (personally) think that long for the clutch, and short for the brake is the way to go. Just my $0.02.
I agree, I bought the long clutch lever and the short brake (Jeff BE). I experimented with a shortened clutch lever and found that you still had to move your last two fingers out of the way to keep from getting pinched by the ball end of the lever. The motion for me was going to be the same with a short lever as with a long and I figured that long stop lights would be more comfortable if I had a full hand o' lever.

The motion for me was going to be the same with a short lever as with a long and I figured that would be more comfortable if I had a full hand o' lever.
Damn man ! :blink: Why'dya choose to "come out" on this homophobic forum of all places??

Yer kinda strange there Kerby. :p

:jester:

The motion for me was going to be the same with a short lever as with a long and I figured that would be more comfortable if I had a full hand o' lever.
Damn man ! :blink: Why'dya choose to "come out" on this homophobic forum of all places??

Yer kinda strange there Kerby. :p

:jester:
:blink: My vocabulary diminishes everytime you chime in......

I have medium to small hands and can use only three fingers on the short Pazzo levers on my FJR.

You just can't get more than three fingers on the short levers so if you don't like that then don't get the shortys.