Pazzo Levers vs Fleebay Imitations

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mehaffydr

Reaction score
I have wanted to try out Pazzo levers but just couldnt get myself to spend the money. I did buy a set of imitation on Ebay for my CBR1000RR and they are OK not great . They are a little sloppy in the joint there seems to be more play than you would want.

Last week I got a set of Pazzo's from a forum member for thr FJR. OH BOY what a difference. The pazzo levers are definatlly built to alot tighter tolerance. These have no extra play or unneccesary movment.

My suggestion is if you want levers save up and buy the Pazzo's. There night and day different. Remember you get what you pay for.

I love my Pazzo's also.

My only regret is getting both short levers instead on a long clutch/short brake. I got used to them though!

I LOVE Pazzos. Put them on my XX in '06 and expected to have buyer's remorse at an unnecessary farkle. NOPE -- one of the best farkles on the bike. As soon as they became available for the FJR, I got a pair from Bike Effects. Completely spoiled me. Clear anodized (silver) long levers on both, black adjusters on the XX, blue on the FJR.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the ones on my FZ1. I'm going to need to save a little before I get a set for the FJR.

Love my Pazzo's................ But after two years with them I did some grinding on them... Ive done this several times on custom bikes Ive built. Mark where your fingers go and then carve where your fingers lay down on the levers.... O'WOW REALLY LOVE THEM NOW !!!!! whooooo-Hoooooo :yahoo:

I have wanted to try out Pazzo levers but just couldnt get myself to spend the money. I did buy a set of imitation on Ebay for my CBR1000RR and they are OK not great . They are a little sloppy in the joint there seems to be more play than you would want.Last week I got a set of Pazzo's from a forum member for thr FJR. OH BOY what a difference. The pazzo levers are definatlly built to alot tighter tolerance. These have no extra play or unneccesary movment.

My suggestion is if you want levers save up and buy the Pazzo's. There night and day different. Remember you get what you pay for.