Pazzo levers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glory racing

Reaction score
Right now at motomummy you can receive a free pair of driven gel grips w/ purchase of pazzo's at $180 shipped. Not affiliated, just been wanting a set and found this offer. Function, bling and free stuff to boot has gotta be good right?

Those look like nice grips. I looked around on their site and couldn't get a good description of them. Is it the soft kind of gel used in those stress balls that you squeeze and they sort of form to your hand? Do you have a set?

I use the foam type grip with a mod to the throttle side to get it the same thickness as the clutch side. never had a problem and they help a lot with vibration, but these are lookin' really good.

I have never had a set of the driven gel grips so I cannot yet answer your question. Since driven is a racing supplier, I believe the gel is more for isolating vibration rather than a soft squishy feel. There website is www.drivenracing.com

I am buying more for the Pazzo levers and since you get a set of $17 grips for free...that certainly justifies buying levers that are $90 each. :eek:

pazzos are the shit...love mine....

just be sure to adjust out the clutch lever when the motor is ice cold. Seems that the clutch needs a little work prior to moving in the lever...

Love mine too. You just have to set the clutch side out at 4 or 5. !-3 don't give it enough room to engage the clutch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone I know that has them says they rock. Been wanting a set ever since I got the FJR, just never could get my cheap ass to splurge for them. But I have been a good boy lately, so...they should be here Tuesday...just in time for winter glove riding! :clapping:

Any problems or suggestions for install?

thanx

I have a set as well and they are totally worth the cost.

Bike Effects has them and the guy in charge is a fellow FJR rider and gives forum member discounts!

Shop local!

I bought the Pazzos for my ZX14. Shorty for the brake, regular for the clutch. I also got the gel grips. I haven't installed the grips yet.

misc008.jpg

misc009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Levers arrived and are installed. Yep...they are the shit, rock, love em, etc. From past experience of riding in the dirt, I always leave 2 fingers on both levers. Now I can do that on the FJR even with my short fingers and gloves on if necessary. They look really good too! I got black shorty levers with red adjusters. I'll bet I am a lot faster now that I have racing levers. :D

Unfortunately, the grips are about a half inch to short to work. My son rides a zx-6, I'll let Santa give them to him as a stocking stuffer.

Ride safe,

Mark

Latest posts