Pazzo levers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greywolf

Reaction score
For those of you that have them, are the Pazzo levers any closer to the grip? It looks as though they may be in the pics.

I've adjust the stock ones in , but would be interested in the Pazzo's if they could be adjusted closer.

Thanks !

I ordered a set of the long ones in black to match the bike from motomummy , they threw in a set of free Driven Gel grips .. free shipping .. cool deal . , thanks for the tips ..

I just looked at the motomummy site. $179.00 for levers?!? Are they really THAT much better than stock? If so, what makes them so much better?

I just looked at the motomummy site. $179.00 for levers?!? Are they really THAT much better than stock? If so, what makes them so much better?
More adjustability. I've had injuries on both sides , so to me ergonomic comfort is well worth it, plus ..they look trick . I got black to match the bike . Should go well with the other dark bits on order.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought mine from an FJR Forum vendor: Bike Effects (10% discount info in the Group/Self Buys section).

More than the adjustments, they change the angle of your hands in relation to how your fingers and wrists work the levers. Many with the onset of arthritis or past injuries find the stock levers are much more difficult to "squeeze" than aftermarket levers.

Is it worth the money? For those who need them....YES! TWN tried mine @ NAFO and ordered a set.

All usual disclaimers apply, and YMMV.

I have the longs, and I do like them better than stock. However to answer the original question about being closer to the bars, I don't really think they are, but they do give you a more positive feel so you feel more in control.

Pazzo lever

I installed mine last night , only about 15 minutes . They are a bit closer than stock , the biggest difference is the shape. the curve is different and for me at least make control much more comfortable. The black levers on the black bike look wicked.

I got my Pazzos from Mishacycles just before Wheaton's Camping trip and I absolutely love them. I initially thought they were just bling, but the different shape and feel make a big difference. I got both of the levers long as I kind of like things symmetrical, but if you want/prefer one long and one short, that's easy enough to do. Fubar has shorts on his but I like the longs better.

They were a snap to put on, look good, and really do feel better. I like them so much, that new levers will be the first thing I order for any new bike I buy in the future.

Pazzo lever
I installed mine last night , only about 15 minutes . They are a bit closer than stock , the biggest difference is the shape. the curve is different and for me at least make control much more comfortable. The black levers on the black bike look wicked.
Ahhh Frick !! Credit card out again I guess :rolleyes:
Pazzo's are a great lever. They feel really nice compared to the stockers, offer nice adjustability and for those of you who can stand a little "bling" they add that as well, in varying degree depending on color choice.

For those of you that have them, are the Pazzo levers any closer to the grip? It looks as though they may be in the pics.
I've adjust the stock ones in , but would be interested in the Pazzo's if they could be adjusted closer.

Thanks !
For an FJR, I personally would order the long ones. Definitely long for the clutch... long for the brake if you have short stubby fingers. The brakes on an FJR aren't the best in the world (as you probably know) so good leverage is an advantage.

The Pazzo's do adjust closer to the clip-on.

I bought mine from an FJR Forum vendor: Bike Effects (10% discount info in the Group/Self Buys section).

More than the adjustments, they change the angle of your hands in relation to how your fingers and wrists work the levers. Many with the onset of arthritis or past injuries find the stock levers are much more difficult to "squeeze" than aftermarket levers.

Is it worth the money? For those who need them....YES! TWN tried mine @ NAFO and ordered a set.

All usual disclaimers apply, and YMMV.
+1