Pelican case on a FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjac

Reaction score
Once apon a time, far far away, I saw a pic on someone's web site of a Pelican case on a FJR. Anyone remember where it was or recall any of the details?

Moving to new thread.

You're probably thinking of here...which I conveniently found as the top item in Google when entering "fjr pelican case".

You going to WFO?

If so, that specific FJR, top case, and farkle creator will be there. And if you have a 2006 you'd be happy to know that the wife of the owner has a slightly different (smaller and black) Pelican case already farkled on her '06 for inspection.

Moving to new thread.

You're probably thinking of here
Yep, thats the one. Thanks
some of use the small box stelth mode

142190633.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Moving to new thread.
You're probably thinking of here...which I conveniently found as the top item in Google when entering "fjr pelican case".

You going to WFO?

If so, that specific FJR, top case, and farkle creator will be there. And if you have a 2006 you'd be happy to know that the wife of the owner has a slightly different (smaller and black) Pelican case already farkled on her '06 for inspection.
God, that's one ugly ass bike! I bet its slow too! :p

It does however have a nifty hydration system on it.

I completed the same farkle on my bike (05abs) minus the pelican case; I used a 1/4 inch thick aluminium plate 11 X 14 with a series of large and small holes. Quick release straps hold my tent, sleeping pad and sleeping bag leaving the side bags free for heavy stuff. I was camping in Vt. a few weeks ago; love passing those german sport cars at speed with all my gear on the back. :yahoo: