Penske

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
For some time I have been using 05 take off rear shocks on my 03 and they worked ok.Today was my first two up run with the new Penske. I didn't know what I was missing. The improvement is amazing. I already had upgraded the front springs so now it's all good. When my wife decided to quit riding her own after her accident she used some of the proceeds from her bike to fund the shock on mine. many thanks to the crew at GP.

Fj,

Congrats on your new shocks! It is like going from wallowing through corners to railing through corners.

It sure is alot more fun and adds to a more confident ride.

Ray,

You are one of handful of peeps on this forum I trust regarding technical stuff. Having said that, I fully agree with you - I waited way too long too. No more dragging pegs in aggressive corners. No more wallowing. Solid, stable, predictable lines.

Hope to see you soon, my friend.

Ray,
You are one of handful of peeps on this forum I trust regarding technical stuff. Having said that, I fully agree with you - I waited way too long too. No more dragging pegs in aggressive corners. No more wallowing. Solid, stable, predictable lines.

Ah fer shitsakes.. This is really about as fuked as a football bat..Ray is seeing results two up..

Hey carver ya fat fuk..Go on a diet. I mean ray has an excuse being it's him and the wife.. If yer shock is "shocked" I'd have to say yer just a fat fuk..

Eat a bowl of monkey shit.

Kisses :D

:jester:

Ray,

Ah fer shitsakes.. This is really about as fuked as a football bat..Ray is seeing results two up..

Hey carver ya fat fuk..Go on a diet. I mean ray has an excuse being it's him and the wife.. If yer shock is "shocked" I'd have to say yer just a fat fuk..

Maybe we could get GP to work on Bust. With the right dampening his lips wouldn't flap around so much while his last two brain cells wallow with the concept of inteligent thought process. :rolleyes:

For some time I have been using 05 take off rear shocks on my 03 and they worked ok.Today was my first two up run with the new Penske. I didn't know what I was missing. The improvement is amazing. I already had upgraded the front springs so now it's all good. When my wife decided to quit riding her own after her accident she used some of the proceeds from her bike to fund the shock on mine. many thanks to the crew at GP.

Amazing change, ain't it? I tried to convince Johnnie80s and Coldcut on our recent ride of the virtues of my similar setup. GP is a great bunch with good customer service.

P.S. Great wife to give you money for a bike suspension AND she raises goats for your pleasure. Gotta meet you guys some day.

Ray,

Maybe we could get GP to work on Bust. With the right dampening his lips wouldn't flap around so much while his last two brain cells wallow with the concept of inteligent thought process. :rolleyes:
OUCH!