PHID Lens Covers - Where to buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TriggerT

Mr. Impatient
Reaction score
I was just looking through some of my pictures from NAFO last summer, and noticed that one of the bikes had a set of lens covers over their PHID's. Can anyone tell me where to get a set? With the lights being as expensive as they are, having something to protect the lens when they are not in use seems like a darn good idea to me.

I was just looking through some of my pictures from NAFO last summer, and noticed that one of the bikes had a set of lens covers over their PHID's. Can anyone tell me where to get a set? With the lights being as expensive as they are, having something to protect the lens when they are not in use seems like a darn good idea to me.
I recall seeing those covers... I was under the impression they were custom made.

I believe Ignacio also made some custom lens covers for his Hella FF200 lamps... might want to PM him for details.

Have you asked Catfish at FarkleMasters? contact

Another option is to contact XeVision. The PHIDs are strictly for off-road use. So, if you do contact XeVision; keep that in mind. If you bought a used set of PHIDs and intend to mount them on an ultralight or something, they might be able to help. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: