Phoenix Shops for Helmets/Apparel Please

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spud

Reaction score
I'm headed to Phoenix in a week and a half and will have a little spare time. I have poor local selection of helment/riding gear here. Any recommendations for a shop where I could for example compare several helmets or nice jackets like Tourmaster/Fieldsheer/Firstgear etc? Is there a "superstore" in Phoenix?

Thanks for any suggestions.

FastJoyRide asked nearly the same question here. In a cosmic coincidence FastJoyRide will be in Phoenix at almost the exact time you will be too. You may want to ping F-J-R and see if you can join shopping forces together :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alan, Are Dave and Sylvia coming back to Phoenix for a second time? I know that he and SkooterG, and a bunch of their friends, were in town for Seminar/Conference a few weeks ago. They went for a nice day ride up Salt River Canyon Road!

No more trips to AZ for a while Don!

Scooter and his FJR bud Jack did an awesome job showing us a days worth of tasty local roads. I didn't get a single decent picture but will post up if some of the other Canucks send me some decent snaps. Thanks again Scoot!

On another positive note it's now Spring in BC and the Feej has a new tag decal and the insurance has been reinstated - and YAHOO!

We were only looking for helmets and visited Helmet Harbour as well as a Cycle Gear store. The latter had what looked like tons of riding gear but their helmet selection of what we were looking for was crap. Helmet Harbour is worth the visit - and it's always nice to support knowledgable people who support our passion.

Piccies of a great ride..............

And yo, alzheimers beemerdons boy - it was Lake Roosevelt, you retired twerp, not Salt River Canyon. :p

CanuckLakeRooseveltMarch20098.jpg

CanuckLakeRooseveltMarch200914.jpg

CanuckLakeRooseveltMarch200916.jpg

Very nice photos Greg and looks like our Canadian Friends had a real great time! Not Alzheimers: Just can't remember shit!

I'm headed to Phoenix in a week and a half and will have a little spare time. I have poor local selection of helment/riding gear here. Any recommendations for a shop where I could for example compare several helmets or nice jackets like Tourmaster/Fieldsheer/Firstgear etc? Is there a "superstore" in Phoenix?
Thanks for any suggestions.
This place isn't terribly far from Phoenix. I have ordered things through the website and had no problems. They reportedly have a "superstore" at the Gilbert, AZ locatoin. Might want to give them a try. https://www.helmetharbor.com/

Rick