Photo: Perfect end to the day

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Burleigh

Reaction score
Spent a nice day with Fang: Drove to Stanford to see an art exhibit. This evening as the sun was setting, Fang read in the next room while I prepared dinner. Standing in the kitchen, I could see the sun setting over the backyard fence to the west, its golden light streaming through the window.

With the Allman Brothers playing in the background...

"You're my blue sky, you're my sunny day, Lord you know it makes me high when you turn your love my way,...."
...it felt like a perfect moment, like the south of France, like the perfect ending to the day. Snapped a photo to share with y'all:

2408502307_79375ffce7_b.jpg

BTW, April in the Bay Area, and that thermometer reads....

2408502151_b061487d12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
JB, old buddy, where is the loaf of bread?

"A loaf of bread, a glass of wine and thou."

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like a wonderful snack's about to be consumed! Those tomatoes look beautiful, did you grow them?

Bluesman.....the kali group is a tight knit organization within a secret sect of secrecy. To be a member you have to do more then just......pay the piper........

Bluesman.....the kali group is a tight knit organization within a secret sect of secrecy. To be a member you have to do more then just......pay the piper........
Odot - I think the FBI needs to get involved. I hear there's a secret hand shake and some sort of warped initiation where one rides a C14 for days and is told it's better than FJR's, and other torture like that. :eek: Hmmm.