PIA lights

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockmurf

IBA #31100
Reaction score
Sierra Traders has a set of lights including brackets and wiring on sale for 199. reg. 399. Are these good prices and will these work on the fjr 06. Thanks for any input. I would have put a link but don't know how. sorry. Everett semper fi

Last edited by a moderator:
Sierra Traders has a set of lights including brackets and wiring on sale for 199. reg. 399. Are these good prices and will these work on the fjr 06. Thanks for any input. I would have put a link but don't know how. sorry. Everett semper fi
I did a search at Sierra Trading Post and came up with this:

https://www.sierratradingpost.com/search/Se...scriptions=True

As to whether they will work, well, that depends on what you are looking for. These are fogs light, so they aren't what you need to supplement you're high beam at night.

Paul Peloquin

Monmouth OR

Those are really big aren't they? I put PIAA 1100xs on and they were great.

I also have the PIAA 1100 set of lights on my 05...great lights for running lights.

They are a little too small for really good distance lights, more for drivers to see me, but I got a good deal online.

Unfortunately, with lights, you get what you pay for..the better brighter lights are more expensive. My problem with the bigger brighter lights, some can look pretty obnoxious on the bike from an aesthetics perspective. Safety has it trade-off.