PIAA 1100X

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XVFRGuy

Reaction score
I want some aux lighting but am too cheap to break loose for HID. Anyone have experience with PIAA 1100X lights?

I and many others like our Hella FF50's.

https://www.hella.com/produktion/HellaPorta...s/FF50/FF50.jsp

I found mine on a closeout at Cabelas incredibly cheap ($28), many ads I googled had them at $75 or less.

ff50.jpg

You can use the Top Gun brackets, or contact garauld for a set of his, like I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you got your wiring all sorted then Sky? I assume you did, haven't seen any fire supression threads lately........ :D

So you got your wiring all sorted then Sky?  I assume you did, haven't seen any fire supression threads lately........ :D
Wiring's all good now, thanks to those who know better than I. :D

Right now I'm frying bigger fish with my ticking woes. :eek:

I added 1100X's to my car. They are great driving lights.

I wouldn't call them much cheaper than HID's. I think the best price I found was $175 a year or so ago.

After I left the thread I started looking at the Hella's. You guys read my mind. You can't beat the price for sure. 1100X's are $170.00 at the lowest end. Thanks for the wiring thread also.

It is no wonder why I stay away from all these electrical doo-dads you guys add. I don't understand any of it and ....besides..... that electricity crap can kill you.