Pin-lock fog free lenses now avallible for HJC helmets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty141

My name is Smitty.. And I have a motorcycle proble
Reaction score
Received this email the other day. I asked them about a year ago if they had a fog free shield for my HJC helmet.. Well they have them now. I had one in another helmet and it work great. Heres the email...

Dear Smitty,

We are very pleased to announce the following:

HJC America introduces the Pinlock fog resistant system

In conjunction with HJC America, Pinlock USA now offers Pinlock lenses for HJC helmets in the United States and Canada. Pinlock prepared shields are available in three models, the HJ-05, HJ-07 and HJ-09 shields, that together cover almost all fullface HJC helmet models. The Pinlock lens for HJC helmets fits all three Pinlock prepared shield models and is available in five tints (clear, light smoke, dark smoke, orange and yellow). The lenses can be acquired through the HJC dealers. Motorcycle dealers can buy from US distributors Castle Sales, Helmet House, Sullivans and Canadian distributor PartsCanada.

Clear vision - Maximum performance

The Pinlock system is the world''s best fog resistant system for full face motorcycle helmets. It consists of two parts, the Pinlock prepared face shield with pins and the Pinlock fog resistant lens that is clicked into the shield. The lens can actually absorb moisture, leaving you with a clear vision. The silicone seal on the Pinlock lens creates an air pocket between the shield and the lens, ensuring that your vision will stay clear in varying weather conditions. The lenses are available in five great tints, including crystal clear, light intensifying and sunblocking tints.

Widely available for Shoei helmets

Since January 2006 the Pinlock lenses and Shoei face shields prepared for Pinlock are available in the United States and Canada. There is a CX1 and CX1V version, covering almost all models of Shoei fullface helmets. The lenses can be acquired through the Shoei dealers. Motorcycle dealers can buy from US distributor Helmet House and Canadian distributor Motovan Corporation.

The addresses of Shoei and HJC dealers can be found on our website, check www.pinlockusa.com. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Hopefully you will be able to test our system in the near future, I am sure you are going to like it!

Best regards,

Bastian Jongsma

Pinlock USA, Inc.

34 Oleander Drive, Suite 103B

Clayton, NC 27527-3312

United States

919 550 6668

877 364 2565 (Toll free)

919 550 6601

www.pinlockusa.com