Pipe Werxs Exhaust for the FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I was interested in the Ti Ovals after I saw them on their site.

Shipping cost to the USA is approx $70. It was also mentioned that prices maybe increasing soon.

Here are some photo's Martin at Pipe Werx was kind enough to send.

FJR%20Pipewerx%20Oval%20Ti2.jpg

FJR%20Pipewerx%20Oval%20Ti1.jpg

I'm attempting to resurrect this thread. Anyone try these since last year?

I saw the tri-oval SS cans on eBay and they look cool, but I'd like someone's informed opinion:

clicky thing

I seriously looked at these, a lot of FJR riders in Europe and Britain are running them with no complaints. For me it came down to either these or GPR Tri-ovals from Italy.I ended up going for the GPR's. They payed the freight and were at my door in four days! I could not be happier with them. Again though many peeps over the pond are reporting great things about PipeWerx.

I seriously looked at these, a lot of FJR riders in Europe and Britain are running them with no complaints. For me it came down to either these or GPR Tri-ovals from Italy.I ended up going for the GPR's. They payed the freight and were at my door in four days! I could not be happier with them. Again though many peeps over the pond are reporting great things about PipeWerx.

Had a set of PipeWerx Black Round on my XJR1300 great set of pipes, took them off when I traded it for my FJR, these will be going on when the warranty runs out.. :good: