Platinum Burner Driving Lights

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDRydr

A Homeless Nomad
Reaction score
I just saw these reviewed on WebBikeWorld and thought I'd pass along the link. The light pattern doesn't look too bad. For under $20 for the whole kit, and available almost everywhere at your local Wally World, some might want to check these out. Nothing like HID's but you can't beat the price.

CLICKITH ME

There's a companion article, Nine Things To Consider Before Adding Auxiliary Driving Lights To Your Motorcycle.

[SIZE=8pt]No affilation, yada, yada, yada, YMMV.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice find. Add $10 for a switch and relay and you're still about a third the price of Hellas.

Exactly the lights I put on my bike. Mounted up front on the mirror mount holes. I made some brackets that fit like the ones shown elsewhere on the forum. (Skyways maybe?). Twenty bucks at Wal-mart. They put out good light for right in front of and to the side of the bike, but not much for distance way out there. Actually look pretty good to. They have been on there since last October and have not burned out any bulbs yet. I bought them mainly to make myself more visible rather than for long distance driving light. I put the switch on the panel by the glove box that looks like it was made for just that. The switch that comes with them is not waterproof so you have to be careful when washing the bike or in heavy rain. I'm just to cheap to buy a good waterproof one.