Please direct....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yamma Jamma

Reaction score
Fellow Feejers:

I was leaning through a left hand turn in an intersection...back wheel cut loose and me and the feej spilled across the pavement.

I'm perfectly fine. Feej came through amazingly well, but it pointed up the need for those side guards that I have heard about. Can you direct me to a thread that will tell me how to acquire them.

Thanks lots.

Yamma Jamma

Last edited by a moderator:
Fellow Feejers:
I was leaning through a left hand turn in an intersection...back wheel cut loose and me and the feej spilled across the pavement.

I'm perfectly fine. Feej came through amazingly well, but it pointed up the need for those side guards that I have heard about. Can you direct me to a thread that will tell me how to acquire them.

Thanks lots.

Yamma Jamma
Me likely the OES sliders, especially the price. See link in my sig.

Fellow Feejers:

Thanks lots.

Yamma Jamma

That's them. Thanks Bud.

Fellow Feejers:

Thanks lots.

Yamma Jamma
That's what I'm looking for, I bought my FJR back last month and it has some Aluminum ones on it that im going to take off now that i have found these!!!

Latest posts