Possable group buy for Bill Mayer saddles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregory

Great things are afoot
Reaction score
Greetings all,

Gonna be getting an '03 this weekend. First thing to go will be the stock seat. Gonna send it to Bill Mayer Saddles. Rocky (Bill's son and now Proprietor) was gracious enough to grant us a group buy a couple of years ago. In fact, it was the first time he had ever done a group buy. The quality, workmanship and customer service in my opinion, cannot be matched. I put over 22k on my last one and loved it.

Now, there are ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEES that we can get a group buy discount again. I have not in fact contacted Rocky or BMS as of yet. I am putting out some feelers for those who would be willing to pull the trigger with me. I am buying no matter what happens. So, if this seems like something you are interested in doing in the near future, PM me. I am looking to be able to call Rocky and tell him that I have X number of people interested in doing a group buy, are you interested?

TIA,

Greg

It's a bad time of the year to be parting with the seat pan, unless you have a spare or live in the southern hemisphere. ;)

I would think too that at the end of the season, sept/oct his business would be slowing down and he might be miore willing to give a better price than now which is most likely the busiest time of th eyear for him ?

Greetings all,
Gonna be getting an '03 this weekend. First thing to go will be the stock seat. Gonna send it to Bill Mayer Saddles. Rocky (Bill's son and now Proprietor) was gracious enough to grant us a group buy a couple of years ago. In fact, it was the first time he had ever done a group buy. The quality, workmanship and customer service in my opinion, cannot be matched. I put over 22k on my last one and loved it.

Now, there are ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEES that we can get a group buy discount again. I have not in fact contacted Rocky or BMS as of yet. I am putting out some feelers for those who would be willing to pull the trigger with me. I am buying no matter what happens. So, if this seems like something you are interested in doing in the near future, PM me. I am looking to be able to call Rocky and tell him that I have X number of people interested in doing a group buy, are you interested?

TIA,

Greg