Power Commander Programs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lake Powell

Reaction score
Just recieved a Power Commander III today and says it comes with a stock program.

Their website has 3 different programs:

Maps Available:

Name Description Size

M419-000 Zero Map 28 KB

M419-001 Stock exhaust, Stock air filter, Stock O2 sensor disconnected 28 KB

M419-502 German model-Stock exhaust, Stock or aftermarket air filter, O2 sensor disconnected, O2 Sensor eliminator installed 96 KB

Right now I'm not planning on running a different exhaust but already have a K&N airfilter in, looking more for smoothness than power.

Which one would be the recommended program to run?

Just recieved a Power Commander III today and says it comes with a stock program.

Maps Available:

Name Description Size

M419-000 Zero Map 28 KB

M419-502 German model-Stock exhaust, Stock or aftermarket air filter, O2 sensor disconnected, O2 Sensor eliminator installed 96 KB

Right now I'm not planning on running a different exhaust but already have a K&N airfilter in, looking more for smoothness than power.

M419-001 Stock exhaust, Stock air filter, Stock O2 sensor disconnected should be the stock map that is already loaded on your PCIII. If for some reason it has the zero map (all values are zero) then this is the map that you will want to upload to the PCIII.

Maps Available:

Name Description Size

M419-000 Zero Map 28 KB

M419-001 Stock exhaust, Stock air filter, Stock O2 sensor disconnected should be the stock map that is already loaded on your PCIII. If for some reason it has the zero map (all values are zero) then this is the map that you will want to upload to the PCIII.
I concur!

Hey guys, thanks so much for the feed back. I wasn't sure what to expect with the program that it comes with, the instructions read: "The Power Commander is shipped with a map for a completely stock bike unless it is special ordered with a different map." So as such I didn't know where to start.

Thanks again for your help!