Power Commander?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zenwhipper

Reaction score
Folks, where would one recommend purchasing a PCIII for an 2008 FJR? Looking for best price, but also a vendor who has a good reputation.

Cheers

Scott

Folks, where would one recommend purchasing a PCIII for an 2008 FJR? Looking for best price, but also a vendor who has a good reputation.
Cheers

Scott
I have a used one that came off an 07. It came with my two bros pipes I bought used but I have decided not to use it. The only thing missing from the original packaging is the CD for your computer. I looked that up already and it is 3.00 to order a new one.

I will sale this for 250.00 delivered if your interested.

100_4309.jpg

100_4308.jpg

I'd call Jeff at HP Cycles in Lake City, FL. He's taken VERY good care of us on past group buys for PCIII's. Don't know if you can get the $269 (delivered)....$274 for you left coasters....price he offered on the GB, but he'll definitely be competitive. Tell him you're a member of the FJR Forum.

ynotride- That model number doesn't look familiar. Is that a California model? The correct model for zenwhipper should be 419-411.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd call Jeff at HP Cycles in Lake City, FL. He's taken VERY good care of us on past group buys for PCIII's. Don't know if you can get the $269 (delivered)....$274 for you left coasters....price he offered on the GB, but he'll definitely be competitive. Tell him you're a member of the FJR Forum.
ynotride- That model number doesn't look familiar. Is that a California model? The correct model for zenwhipper should be 419-411.
I dont really know I bought this used. If you look at the sticker on the picture it says 419-410 FOR 419-411. the unit is under a year old.