Power Commander

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BubZ

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have been a member for a long time but just generally read what is being said and don't feel the need to respond. Now however, I am looking to add a power commander to my 05 FJR. It's funny really, I have ridden this bike since November of 04 and only added bar risers and a taller windshield. I have read with great interst all of the farkles you guys add and that's what make this site great... I can let other people check all of the different options and get honest feedback.

After all this time the only thing about my FJR that I really feel the need to address is some throttle conditions I know the PC will cure. I guess you already have figured out I love my bike. By this time in my previous Harley's life I had invested thousands and was still looking.... Oh well, I'm not kicking Harley's they are great bikes, just not for me.

So, the reason for this desertation was to ask you fellows where I can get a Powert Commander for the best best price. I plan to leave the exhaust stock... I love the stealth factor, plus I program computers for a living so I should be able adjust as necessary.... just looking for the input of this informed forum.

Thanks,

BubZ

Hey guys,
where I can get a Powert Commander for the best best price.

Thanks,

BubZ
BubZ

Check out www-sportbikeeffects-com. He's a supporter of this Forum and an FJR rider, too.

In fact, there's a link to his site RIGHT HERE

Stef

PS: You'll love what the PCIII-USB does for the FJR B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

where I can get a Powert Commander for the best best price.

Thanks,

BubZ
BubZ

Check out www-sportbikeeffects-com. He's a supporter of this Forum and an FJR rider, too.

In fact, there's a link to his site RIGHT HERE

Stef

PS: You'll love what the PCIII-USB does for the FJR B)

Thanks for the support teerex51!

Don't forget to check the link in my signature for forum discount information.

+1 for Sportbike Effects. Great price for a PCIII (be sure to get your forum discount) and a good feeling knowing your dealing with someone you can trust. Do yourself a favor! :clapping: