Power/Ground routing recommendations on an 06

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EricR

Reaction score
I will be installing a fuse block under the saddle on my 06.

I plan to take power/ground from the battery, and I'm looking for suggestions on where to route those wires under the plastic and gas tank.

I'm familiar enough with the electrical aspects (fuse, relay, etc), I've just never had the plastic or gas tank off the FJR. The answer might be obvious when I dive in, but I figured I would inquire to see how others may have tackled this.

Thanks,

EricR

I will be installing a fuse block under the saddle on my 06.
I plan to take power/ground from the battery, and I'm looking for suggestions on where to route those wires under the plastic and gas tank.

I'm familiar enough with the electrical aspects (fuse, relay, etc), I've just never had the plastic or gas tank off the FJR. The answer might be obvious when I dive in, but I figured I would inquire to see how others may have tackled this.

Thanks,

EricR
Eric,

The routing path will be obvious. Don't worry about pulling the plastic and tank off, it's a no-brainer. Just take your time, and refer to the steps listed in the shop manual, if you have one.

Thanks, that was what I was hoping to hear. :D

EricR

Eric,
The routing path will be obvious. Don't worry about pulling the plastic and tank off, it's a no-brainer. Just take your time, and refer to the steps listed in the shop manual, if you have one.