PowerSportSuperstore.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shredder

Reaction score
Just ordered a V-stream windscreen from https://www.powersportsuperstore.com/Nation...p/tr51-2141.htm at the kind recommendation of FJRintheville. Spoke to the guy at the store on the phone and ordered it up. Very pleasant and informative. I ordered it two days ago and it arrived THE NEXT DAY!!! with regular shipping. Overall.... great experience. Brand new V-stream to my door for $133. Recommended vendor. :clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the almost identical experience with them just a couple of weeks ago.

Great price and fast delivery of my VStream.

I just made my second order from www.powersportsuperstore.com and I am just as happy with them as before. Actually, scratch that. I'm happier with them now than I was before. Not often do you find a place that repeats itself with good experiences and does even better the second time. I ordered on the telephone again and the guy actually spent a few mins finding the closest warehouse to ship multiple items from (I'll be getting more than one shipment from the single large order). I absolutely will be going back for future needs. Prices are great as well. Give em' a shot...